The League of Women Voters of Marblehead is a nonpartisan organization encouraging informed and active participation in government.
IMPORTANT VOTING INFORMATION FOR NOV. 3
Registering to vote:
- The deadline to register to vote in Massachusetts for the 2020 general election on Nov. 3 is Oct. 24.
- Voters can complete the registration forms, or verify their registration information, through the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website.
What to do with your Vote-by-Mail or Absentee Ballot:
- Drop off your ballot in the RED mailbox in front of Abbot Hall by November 3, 8pm
- Hand deliver ballot to the Town Clerk’s office in Abbot Hall by Nov. 3 during office hours.
- Mailed in ballots must be both postmarked by Nov. 3 and received by Nov.6 to be counted.
In-Person Early Voting will be held Oct. 17-30
Where to Vote in Person on Nov 3
- Precincts 1 & 2: Village Middle School Gym, 92 Village St.
- Precincts 3, 4, 5 & 6: High School Field House, 2 Humphrey St.